- Scholarship-Generates, cultivates, and advances scholarship on law, technology, and warfare
- Education-Educates faculty, staff, cadets, and the wider Air Force on emerging issues in these fields
- Operationally Focused Research-Acts as a focal point in answering the Air Force’s needs for deliberate thought on law, technology, and warfare
- Partner of the Woomera Manual The Woomera Manual project seeks to develop a Manual that objectively articulates and clarifies existing international law applicable to military space operations.
- Member of the Law of Armed Conflict and Military Operations (LACMO) International Research Network. The LACMO Network is a consortium of universities, institutions, and research groups from around the world. Its aim is to promote and jointly execute research activities and projects in relevant areas of international law related to armed conflict, the law of military operations, and cyber security law.
- Regularly present on emerging legal issues in Cyberspace, Space, and new technologies.
- Hosted MILAMOS, Workshop III in October 2017
Lt Col Timothy Goines