- Small aperture optical telescopes for satellite characterization
- Non-imaging photometric, spectral and polarimetric techniques for characterization of un-resolved space objects.
- Data fusion and modeling
- Development of the Academy’s global Falcon Telescope Network
- Spectral measurements of solar panel glints from geosynchronous satellites
- Two-channel polarimetry to determine horizontal/vertical polarization states from un-resolved satellite optical signatures
- Long-term photometric observations of inactive geosynchronous satellites for debris monitoring