From Interstate-25 take Exit 156 (North Gate) or Exit 150 (South Gate). This entrance is open to visitors from 5:30 am to 10:00 pm every day.
When entering the gate, present a valid form of photo identification such as driver’s license or passport. Expired IDs will not be accepted. Children and teens under the age of 18 do not require identification.
Visiting foreign nationals with passports must first report to the Pass & Registration Center to obtain a pass to enter the base. The Pass & Registration Center is located outside of the South Gate at Exit 150 on the right side of the road and is open 7:30 am to 3:45 pm Monday through Friday.
You may be asked to share additional information such as proof of insurance and vehicle registration. If applicable, have your car rental agreement handy. All vehicles are subject to inspection by security personnel, so we may ask you to pop your trunk. Weapons (concealed carry) and marijuana, while permitted in the community, are not authorized on the installation.
- Obey all signs and speed limits, and wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Watch for wildlife such as deer, elk, and wild turkey.
- Be mindful of cyclists, joggers, pedestrians and cadet training activities.
- Firearms and radar detectors are prohibited.
- Handheld cell phone usage is prohibited. Drivers may use a cell phone only with a hands-free device or if the vehicle is parked.
- Motorcyclists are required to wear a Department of Transportation approved helmet, goggles or face shield, protective clothing such as long sleeved shirt/jacket, pants, and full-fingered gloves, as well as over the ankle footwear.
- Reflective vests are not required, but highly encouraged.
- Bicyclists must wear helmets and reflective outerwear.
- Group riders must stay in single file with traffic on base roads.
- All bicyclists must be off base roads four hours prior to events at Falcon Stadium due to heavy traffic.
For additional help accessing the base, contact Security Forces at 719-333-2000.