- You are an Undergraduate Student* at a college or university between ages 18-26
*Please note that visiting students are required to attend with a sponsoring Visiting Faculty member, or attach a sponsorship letter during the registration process. A sample of the sponsorship letter can be found here: sample letter.
Visiting students will be lodged in Air Force Academy Cadet Dormitories and accessing Cadet Meal Facilities (Mitchell Hall) and will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to arrival at USAFA. This is a mandatory requirement for all visiting students that will be housed in the dormitories, and there will be no exceptions granted to this rule. If you chose to be lodged off-base, please register as a Community member, starting January 4th.
- You are a college or university faculty or staff member attending NCLS with students
- You are an academic educator attending without students
- You are a college or university student over age 26
- You are an Air Force Academy alum or Association of Graduates member
- You are a member of the local community with no military affiliation
- You are local or non-local area military, not assigned to USAFA and not an Association of Graduates member
USAFA Cadets, Staff and Faculty
- You are a cadet or cadet candidate, military or civilian assigned to any USAFA organization
If you have any issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your email within 24 hours.
Character and Leadership