POTENTIAL JOB ASSIGNMENTS
Within the Air Force
Outside the Air Force
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Information Storage and Retrieval
- Software Dev for Mobile Devices
- Artificial Intelligence
SUGGESTED COURSE SEQUENCE
|4th CLASS YEAR (FRESHMAN)||3RD CLASS YEAR (SOPHOMORE)||2ND CLASS YEAR (JUNIOR)||1ST CLASS YEAR (SENIOR)|
|Beh Sci 110
Com Sci 110
For Lang 1
For Lang 2
Comp Sci 210
Comp Sci 220
Comp Sci 351
Engr Mech 220
Pol Sci 211
|Aero Engr 315
Beh Sci 310
Comp Sci 330
Comp Sci 350
Comp Sci 364
Comp Sci 380
Comp Sci 467
Comp Sci 483
|Academy Opt/Comp Sci Opt
Astro Engr 310
Comp Sci 426
Comp Sci 453
Comp Sci 454
Comp Sci Opt
Comp Sci Opt
Soc Sci 412
Computer Science majors must take Introduction to Programming (Comp Sci 210) in the fall of their 3-degree year or validate the course.
For full program requirements and course descriptions, download the current Curriculum Handbook.
The Computer Science degree is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
Graduates of our program will have the ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
The number of cadets graduated or enrolled in the Computer Science major are listed, by class, below:
Computer Science Enrollment Data
Col David Caswell