Parents' Weekend: Stadium and Parade Policy
Entering Falcon Stadium and Stillman Field
All persons and personal belongings entering Falcon Stadium and the parade field are subject to search. Guests will have bags, purses and other hand-carried items manually searched. Leave prohibited items in your vehicle. We are not responsible for any items left at gates or trash receptacles.
Permitted Items in Falcon Stadium and Stillman Field
- food is permitted, but must be displayed in a transparent 1-gallon zip lock bag; note: Only (1) one-gallon transparent zip lock bag per person.
- sunscreen is permitted, but is restricted to a 6 ounce tube or less; sorry, no bottles or aerosol spray
- factory-sealed transparent soft plastic water bottles; 24 oz. or less is the only beverage permitted; note: exceptions will be made for medical conditions and infants
Prohibited Items in Falcon Stadium and Stillman Field
- illegal substances; Note: Marijuana is an illegal substance on Federal property.
- weapons: firearms, knives, box cutters, scissors, etc.
- alcohol, glass containers, bottles/cans, aerosol sprays, hard sided (or Nalgene) plastic bottles
- no hand bags larger than (12” x 12” x 12”); no hard-sided containers, or coolers
- no backpacks to include bota bags, wine-skins, and camelbacks; note: infant diaper bags/ carrier packs are permitted if infant is present
- laser pointers, fireworks, or any item deemed unsafe by security personnel
- any unapproved banners/ signs; no signs larger than 18” x 24”
- pets other than ADA compliant service animals
- no sticks, bats, poles, umbrellas, footballs, frisbees, or inflatable balls
- artificial noisemakers of any kind
- baby seats or large strollers; collapsible strollers are permitted
- any item that cannot be readily inspected
- no flash photography.
- no smoking or tobacco of any kind; Includes electronic cigarettes
- no seatbacks wider than 19 inches; no excessive pockets or protruding arm rests
- note: there is no available storage of prohibited items; please take back to your vehicle
Fan Code of Conduct
The following behavior will not be tolerated and may lead to automatic ejection:
- behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- intoxication or signs of alcohol/substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions
- throwing any object onto the field or in the venue premises
- fighting, or verbal/physical harassment
- any action that threatens the safety of others
- wearing of obscene or indecent clothing