The Cadet Awards Program incentivizes cadets to elevate their academic, athletic, military training and leadership performance. Awards are given to individuals and units and include both material rewards and public recognition to create a culture of friendly competition and enhance morale.
Your giving to the United States Air Force Academy educates cadets, strengthens research programs, supports athletes and prepares tomorrow’s Air Force leaders. The Development and Alumni Programs branch accepts, processes and maintains monetary gifts to the Academy.
Memorilizations at the United States Air Force Academy provide lasting honor to living or deceased men and women who have impacted the Academy, including graduates, Air Force personnel, Department of the Air Force civilians and individuals from the private sector.
GIFTS & HISTORICAL PROPERTIES
While there is no museum at the United States Air Force Academy, we still proudly receive and display gifts and historical properties around campus, including uniforms, memorabilia, paintings and display aircraft.
|48,713||Academy Graduates (since 1959)|
|46%||Of Air Force General Officer Ranks|
|132||Generals on Active Duty|
|4||Chiefs of Staff of the Air Force|
|2||Members of Congress|
|50%||Enter Flight Training|
CONNECT WITH CADETS & GRADUATES
Astronauts, pilots, politicians, professional coaches and high-ranking military officers help represent the force of Academy graduates across the world. And with the Academy’s increasingly global network of alumni, it is important to establish connections among graduates and also between graduates and current cadets.
- Academy liaison to AOG
- Address alumni questions and concerns
- Conduit to provide alumni viewpoints to Academy staff
- Assist class reunion planning and execution and coordinate Academy support
- Administer Jabara Award for Airmanship
- Assist AOG with annual Academy Founders’ Day planning and execution
- Cadet Wing Support
- Administer squadron improvement program
- Advise cadet squadrons on potential funding sources
- Approve cadet squadron project requests
- Coordinate new appointee in-processing
- Coordinate Academy support for the AOG first class reception