USAF Academy Preparatory School Privacy and Security Page
- www.usafa.af.mil or www.usafa.edu are provided as a public service by The US Air Force Academy. Government personnel and the general public may use this system to review and retrieve USAFA information.
- Information presented on www.usafa.af.mil or www.usafa.edu is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise noted. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is required.
- Personal information collected on this site is for analytical and statistical purposes such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. Privacy is always respected.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic and identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Use of this website constitutes consent to monitoring.
- Raw data logs may be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with [National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines]
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
If you have any questions or comments about this USAFA Web Site or information presented here, please submit your feedback to PL Webmaster. Thank you.