Hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., MDT/MST, Monday-Friday.
The Customer Services division is responsible for cadet registration and scheduling, classroom scheduling, final exams, records management for active cadets, and many aspects involved with in-processing cadet basics and graduation.
- Find out how to request an official transcript, enrollment verification, and other records from the Registrar's office.
Cadet Personal Data Update
- Although only cadets can update their personal information, included here is a discussion about what can be updated and how a cadet can get the information updated.
Transfer and Validation Credit
- Many cadets entering or returning to the U.S. Air Force Academy will find useful information here about how to get credit for academic courses taken elsewhere.
Final Exam Scheduling
- Information about the upcoming final exam schedule.
Summer Course Schedule
- Information about the upcoming Summer academic schedule.