1. Exiting COS Airport, follow signs to I-25. You will be going mostly West (towards the mountains) first on Drennan,
then turning left onto South Academy Blvd to get to I-25.
2. Turn North on I-25, and keep a sharp eye out for exit-only lanes and construction,
which will last the first half of your drive North.
3. Continue North on I-25 and take the USAF Academy South Gate exit #150,
which also leads to North Academy Blvd.
4. Turn left at the light, and cross back over the Interstate towards the South Gate. Be prepared to show ID.
5. Once through the gate, you’re on South Gate Blvd. Drive on until you cross the railroad tracks overpass,
and bear right. The road automatically becomes Stadium Blvd.
6. Continue on Stadium Blvd until you pass Falcon Stadium on the left. Turn left on Academy Drive
and drive up a long hill until you come to the O-Club and Rampart Lodge on the right.
Bear right to enter the Lodging parking area.
(An alternate route of travel is to take Powers Blvd then West on Woodmen, then North again
on Academy Blvd then straight until you get to the South Gate itself.)