Catalyst and strategic vector for character and leadership at the United States Air Force Academy.
Rigorous and relevant inquiry to critically challenge established worldviews about character and leadership
Integration of character and leadership development programs across orginizational and mission elements
Innovative instruction and research into the disciplines of character and leadership.
The 21st century presents a changing landscape for the profession of arms. The cultural, technical, political, and operational challenges before us require new thought and new approaches. But the stakes are too high to leave such changes to the “latest great thing.” Scholarly research, field research, assessment and understanding of “Best Practices” will guide the Air Force Academy in its development of officers of character, strategic thinkers leading throughout the globe to achieve breakthrough commitments.
- We identify and pursue character and leadership questions that matter
- We help shed light on relevant character and leadership ideas, knowledge, and practices
- "First Call" in timeliness, professionalism, quality, impact
- We make the complex simple
- We increase understanding and impact
Click here for access to past publications from the CCLD
- JCLI Journals
- Scholar Briefs
- Foundational Documents