Immediately call the SARC
To preserve evidence, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not bathe or douche
- Do not change your clothes
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash
- Do not use the bathroom, but if you must, save your voided urine for testing at the hospital. Do not eat or drink anything
- Do not apply or use any type of medication
- Do not disturb or clean up the crime scene
|RESTRICTED||TYPES OF SEXUAL ASSAULT & SERVICES||UNRESTRICTED|
|YES||CONFIDENTIAL||NO (Sensitive/need to know)|
|Active Duty Military Only||ELIGIBILITY||All personnel|
|NO||LAW ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION||YES|
|SEXUAL ASSAULT KIT||MEDICAL EXAM||SEXUAL ASSAULT KIT|
|Available||VICTIM ADVOCATE SERVICES||Available|
Go to FAQ's for more information about this chart.
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, immediately call the SARC:
(available 24/7/365) and follow the below guidelines for preserving evidence.
- Do not bathe, shower or douche.
- Do not change your clothes.
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash.
- Do not use the bathroom, but if you must, save your voided urine for testing at the hospital.
- Do not eat, drink or apply/take any type of medication.
- Do not disturb or clean up the crime scene.