AFA Sexual Assault Training
- Cadet Training
- Commander, First Sergeant, AOC and AMT Training
- Deployment Briefings
- First Term Airman Center (FTAC) Training
- Newcomer's Training
- Permanent Party Annual Training
- Summer Program Training
- Womens Forum
For more information, contact the SARC at 719-333-7272
Cadet 4-year Developmental Plan
|Content||Introduction: Definitions, roles, policies, gender, issues, safety measures, bystander intervention||Roles, choices, consequences, communication about sex-verbals and non-verbals||Prevention behaviors, victim psychology & victim empathy, helping behaviors, holding your peers accountable||Legal implications and leadership roles|
|Duration||7-8.5 hrs||2-2.5 hrs||2-2.5 hrs||2-2.5 hrs|
If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, immediately call the SARC:
(available 24/7/365) and follow the below guidelines for preserving evidence.
- Do not bathe, shower or douche.
- Do not change your clothes.
- Do not brush your teeth or use mouthwash.
- Do not use the bathroom, but if you must, save your voided urine for testing at the hospital.
- Do not eat, drink or apply/take any type of medication.
- Do not disturb or clean up the crime scene.