|Effective 1 January 2014, the Department of Defense sponsorship of the Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN) will expire. The website, www.AHRN.com, will remain active as a commercial site. Service members seeking housing should contact or visit the local government housing office for assistance. Visit the Air Force Housing public website, www.housing.af.mil for further information.|
Mountain living in the heart of the AF Academy and the best school district (D-20) in the area is just the beginning of what you will receive while living on the AF Academy. On 1 May, 2007, the USAF Academy conveyed its housing and associated infrastructure to our privatization partner, Forest City-Hunt, LLC. Forest City Residential Management provides the on-site property management and some of the benefits include the following:
- 24-hour “live” service requests
- On-call maintenance
- Military clause
- Free renter's insurance ($20,000)
- Landscaping and snow removal service
- Planned recreational activities and events
- Community website and newsletter
- On-line feedback
- Deployed spouse program
- Extended office hours
- Recycle Bank Program
– incentive based reward program Forest City welcomes you to visit their website at http://www.usafaliving.com and encourages you to contact them at 719-867-9688 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Forest City Residential Management : 719-867-9688; Fax: 472-8744
Hours of Operation : M-F: 7 am – 6 pm & Saturdays 9 am – 3 pm.
Address : 6556 W. Columbine Drive, USAF Academy, CO 80840
COMMUNITY HOUSING and GENERAL INFORMATION 719-333-2247 (DSN 333).
PERMANENT PARTY DORMITORIES 719-333-4229 (DSN 333)
Housing questions can be emailed to Housing Management
Question about the this web site can be sent to the Web Administrator